SAVE THE DATE!!
St. Louis U-Pic-A-Part 100 featuring the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
Thursday, May 1, 2014!
- Reed gets in the groove to snag Big Ten street stocks series opener, big paydayMACON – One week after missing the setup on his UMP street stock, Gene Reed of Blue Mound stuck his car down low to grab the Midwest Big Ten Series street stock opener at Macon Speedway Saturday night. Reed started fifth among 19 cars in the 20-lap street stock feature, and … Continue reading »
- 2014 Preliminary Schedule For Lincoln SpeedwayThis is a preliminary schedule geared to area racers. A final schedule will be released in the next few weeks marking special events, fan promotions and sponsor support on given nights. This schedule should also be interpreted in conjunction with the soon to be released Jacksonville Speedway schedule as we worked to avoid as many ...
- Opening Night Feature Results (4-11-13)MOWA Sprint Car Series Presented By Caseys General Stores: Feature: 1 – Jerrod Hull 12H 2 – Brad Loyet 05, 3 – Joey Moughan 83, 4 – Ian Madsen 18, 5 – Cory Bruns 42, 6 – Chris Urish 77u, 7 – Jimmy Hurley 35, 8 – Tiffany Wyzard 5, 9 – Jeremy Standridge 10s, […]
- PIR set for final leg of weekend swing for Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series in MayWAYCROSS, GA – The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series and Paducah International Raceway are gearing up for a huge weekend of racing the first weekend of May. The stars and cars of the LOLMDS will visit the Paducah International Raceway in Paducah, Ky., on Saturday, May 3, as the final leg of a … Continue reading »
- Sumar Classic ResultsUSAC SILVER CROWN FEATURE: (100 laps) 1. Kody Swanson 2. Tracy Hines 3. Jerry Coons Jr. 4. Bobby East 5. Zach Daum 6. Shane Cockrum 7. Dave Darland 8. A.J. Fike 9. John Hunt 10. Joe Liguori 11. Jacob Wilson 12. Patrick Lawson 13. Chris Windom 14. Aaron Pierce 15. Caleb Armstrong 16. Christopher Bell 17. Davey Ray 18. Dakota Jackson 19. Taylor Ferns 20. Jake […]